The saying goes, “Never trust a hot chick in Vegas”
Well, I don’t actually know if that’s the saying. But it should be. The Hotties have been picking games straight up for three weeks now and… well… let’s just say there is room for improvement.
Week 3 Results
- Molls 23 out of 34 games correct (11/16 NFL)
- GAT 21 out of 34 games correct (10/16 NFL)
TOTAL RESULTS THROUGH WEEK 3
- Molly is holding a three game advantage going 53 out of 81 games (65.4% Correct)
- Gat is hot on her tail going 50 out of 81 games (61.7% Correct)
We record a new podcast tonight AND will have a fresh set of picks for Week 4 of the NFL season and Week 5 of the College Season. If you have questions for the Sprots Hotties – ask them HERE.
If YOU would like to go head to head with our beauties of the gridiron, check out our Yahoo! Pick Em NFL Challenge. Click HERE
- Group # 58646
- Group Password: sprotstakes
COME AT US, BRO!!!
OH, and finally… one piece of Epic Fail from the week that saw Auburn lose, but not really to K-State. #AGGIETEARS