I’m back, bitches.
Listen, the 2015 World Series was rough on all of us. I stopped paying attention to fantasy football and paid attention to my liver instead. I’d apologize but we won a freakin’ championship so whatever. I’m breaking back into the fantasy football game with QBs & RBs this week that would be solid additions to any team suffering from BWB (Bye Week Blues) and a case of the injuries.
QBs that are screwed up or on bye week:
Big Ben, Teddy Bridgewater, Andy Luck, Cry Me a Rivers, Matty Ice
- Kirk Cousins (WASH) Why yes, it pains me to type this. However, Saints D is a collective squeaky wheel that will probably not benefit until the 2016 Draft. I would trust
- Andy Dalton (CIN) Yes, some people are still under the impression in some leagues that Dalton blows ass still and he is available. This is a longshot, but at least search for him.
- Matt Stafford (DET) Sure, his wife likes to fight his battles for him. Doesn’t that make him way more adorable though? No? Alright… well he’s a solid option if you are desperate so shut up and take my advice.
RBs that are screwed up or on bye week:
Dion Lewis, Eddie Lacy, LeSean McCoy, Latavius Murray, Devonta Freeman, Woodhead
- Karlos Williams (BUFF) As LeSean’s backup, Williams will probably score since he’s scored in the 5 games he has played in. Chances of McCoy coming back on a short week? Not that high. Add him and you should be good.
- Doug Martin (TB) Yes, it is Martin’s time to shine again! Woo hoo for him, and woo hoo for your waiver wire pickups!
- Ryan Mathews (PHI) ALRIGHT LET’S DO IT ADD MATHEWS THIS WEEK BECAUSE HE IS GONNA GET THE JOB DONE AND THE DOLPHINS SUCK